14 June 2010

Time for Training Camps!

Hey, Friends!

So, yesterday marked the beginning of what I've been working towards for a year: our trips are here! Over the next few weeks we will train and send out 16 teams (over 200 people!) to Guatemala, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Mexico (2 teams), Dominican Republic, Peru, Nicaragua, Romania, Kenya, Costa Rica, Haiti, Scotland, Bolivia, Philippines, and Uganda.

So this is the last you'll see of me for a while. I'll be working long days and won't be online much. I will miss you, Friends! But I'll be back in August, I promise! And I'll do my best to keep in touch/come by your blogs as time allows over the next few weeks.

Pray for us--for our teams--and for me. We need wisdom, strength, energy, grace, and so much more!

See you later!

18 comments:

  1. Yeah you guys!
    Prayer going forth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff going on! I can't wait to hear how things go. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're doing great stuff! will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Prayers to all the teams. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will miss you too! Will be praying. I know you will be a blessing no matter where you are.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dear one. You go, girl. May God guide your every breath.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great summer, Kristen! Praying you reach many people with the gospel.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing life you lead! Prayers are on their way. Looking forward to reading your stories again when you return. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Love your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you! :) God bless

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs, prayers and best wishes going to you, my friend. And all your training camps and trips.

    Love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. God bless you, Kristen! Looking forward to hearing great things in August.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How thrilling! I'll keep you in my prayers--best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. praying and you totally amaze me. Stay safe out there ok...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete